Welcome to the monthly newsletter for all things Nervos! Get caught up with the latest updates from the Nervos Foundation, Community, Ecosystem & Development teams.
Updates from August include:
💻 Bounties program on @Gitcoin
🌊 Deep dive into multi-chain solutions
🆕 Update on @Yokaiswap
🔨 Announced hackathon
🔥 #NervosTrailBlazer updates
And much more!
Mainnet Beta Testing for Multi-Chain Solutions
At the beginning of August, we announced that Polyjuice, Godwoken, and Force Bridge are among the cross-chain solutions available for mainnet beta testing.
A Deep Dive Into Nervos’ Multi-Chain Solutions
As we’re actively ramping up the development of our multi-chain solutions this Autumn, through a $200,000 prize-pool Bounties and Hackathon with Gitcoin, beta testing of a new Dex called Yokai, and launching some of our multi-chain solutions, it is probably a good time to explain these solutions further.
Yokai Beta Testing: What You Need to Know
Beta testing for many of our multi-chain solutions is underway in the Nervos ecosystem, and we’ve been blown away by the engagement we’ve seen so far through “Broaden the Spectrum: The Other Side of the Moon,” our bounties program with Gitcoin.
Nervos Hackathon: Broaden the Spectrum
Amid the success of our bounties program, we’re proud to be partnering with Gitcoin again on Nervos Hackathon: Broaden the Spectrum, a three-week virtual hackathon event that will bring $200,000 in prizes!
- Gitcoin promoted the Nervos bounties program and held a kickoff party on Airmeet.
- Due to overwhelming demand, two more tasks were added to the Gitcoin bounties campaign.
- Cipher Wang, CEO of Nervina Labs, spoke at the 2021 World Blockchain Conference in Hangzhou.
- Nervos co-founder Daniel Lv spoke at #SmartCon.
- Blockchain developer and influencer Julien Klepatch and Nervos team member Jordan walked the community through the first four tasks of the bounties program.
- Nervos team members Matt and Taniel held a workshop on claiming layer 2 bounties.
- Ben, Head of Business Development and Growth at Nervos, explained what the community should expect regarding the development of our cross-chain tools over the next few months.
- Crypto media startup Its Blockchain posted an article about investing in Nervos #CKB.
- Nervos spotlighted various bounties through the program, including number seven.
- Influencer Ania Kubow posted a deep dive into the Nervos ecosystem following a mini blockchain development lesson with Jordan.
- Taylor from the Biz Development joined the panel on an episode of ‘Hashing It Out.’
- A new NFT project created by Nervos team members is coming to the ecosystem.
- Andrew, Nervos’ Head of Global Marketing, joined ‘Hashing It Out’ for the first time.
- Nervos announced the partners for the hackathon.
- Submissions for the Nervos TrailBlazer program are open for September!
- @IndiaNervos launched on Twitter.
- Gaming contest with 60+ participants
- Crossed 150 Twitter followers & 70 Telegram members
- New blog posts
- Nervos bi-weekly updates on YouTube
- Community growth on Telegram, YouTube, and Twitter
- Neuron wallet testing with Korean developers
- Website translations for the Korean community
- Nervos DAO tutorial
- Quiz competition
- Weekly news and translations for the Russian community
- Weekly reports
- Content creation for YouTube and TikTok
- Growth on Twitter
- Launch of Nerbot, an NFT marketplace created by the Russian community
- Nervos Africa weekly article bounty
- Community outreach in Lagos, Nigeria
- Growth on Telegram and Twitter
- Weekly updates
- Giveaway on Airtime
- Reached 700+ Twitter followers & 200+ Telegram followers
- imToken event
- CKB Weekly reports
- CKB Monthly Community Magazine
- Nervina Labs update
- Open class on UniPass
- Nervos joined the imToken Fans community.
- Nervina Weekly
- Celebrated Portal Wallet’s 1st anniversary
- Metauniverse writing & illustration contest
- Mibao cupy by Nervina Labs
- AMA with community advocate William
More Ecosystem & Community Content
We published more great content from the community this month. Make sure to share and mention @NervosNetwork to have your content included!
- Neon CKB, a community-run channel, posted a great video comparing the Nervos and Polkadot ecosystems.
- A Nervos community member, Steven, shared three videos on how to secure $CKB using the imKey hardware wallet, use Ledger hardware wallet, and purchase $CKB.
- Jan, Chief Architect at Nervos, shared a tutorial created by a community member on how to port an Ethereum dApp to Layer 2.
- Tanner Allard from IAMM shared a GIF explaining why building on Nervos is now even easier.
To stay updated on all things Nervos: