Amid the success of our bounties program, we’re proud to be partnering with Gitcoin again on Nervos Hackathon: Broaden the Spectrum, a three-week virtual hackathon event that will bring $200,000 in prizes!
We’re inviting talented builders to create cutting-edge Layer 2 applications using Nervos’ next-generation tools:
- Force Bridge, a cross-chain bridge that allows the transfer of assets to and from Ethereum, with more chains to come in the future.
- Polyjuice, which provides a scalable smart contract platform that is EVM compatible using Solidity.
- Godwoken, a framework to build rollups and trustlessly verify their executions on the base layer protocols.
Your application can be anything, but here are some ideas to get your creative juice flowing:
- Decentralized exchanges, on-chain order books, automated market makers and DEX aggregators
- Collateralized stablecoins
- Lending and derivative markets
- Tokenized synthetic assets
- ..and anything else innovative!
- Submissions must be open source and deployed live on the Aggron testnet, with links provided.
- Sufficient documentation is required to compile and deploy the application.
- The application must be useful and interesting.
- A demo video (5-10 minutes) must be submitted explaining the project and how to use it.
All projects must be submitted by October 4th at 11:59 PM UTC.
Nervos Hackathon: Broaden the Spectrum features a total of $150,000 in cash prizes*:
- First prize: 1 first prize of $40,000 in CKB
- Second prize: 2 second prizes of $20,000 in CKB
- Third prize: 5 third prizes of $10,000 in CKB
- Honorable Mention: 10 prizes of $2,000 in CKB
*Prizes will be awarded at the judges’ discretion.
- Hackathon Kick-off: Sept 10th
- Deadline for Submissions: Oct 4th
- Judging: Oct 5th – Oct 8th
- Winners Announced: Oct 11th
Learn more about Nervos
New to Nervos or need to brush up on your knowledge of our ecosystem? Check out these developer docs to get started:
- Environment setup instructions
- CKB (mainnet) block explorer
- Aggron testnet block explorer
- Aggron testnet faucet
- Developer training documentation
- Nervos docs site
- Nervos Github
Workshops and Office Hours
Nervos Hackathon participants are invited to join hands-on workshops hosted by experts from the Nervos team. A schedule will be provided prior to the start of the hackathon, so stay tuned for more information.
We look forward to seeing what you build! Good luck!
To stay updated on all things Nervos: