The CKByte Token Sale
How to participate
- Purchases can be made with BTC, ETH, USD and USDC
- All participants are required to submit documents to verify their identity and eligibility (KYC) before being allowed to take part in the public sale
- The KYC process can take a few hours to a few days to complete
- Once your identity is confirmed, you are cleared to purchase Nervos CKBytes.
- An update will be shared immediately prior to the start of the registration period
- The public sale will begin on October 16th and last for a maximum of 2 weeks, or until 48 hours after the token allocation is reached
Visit our CoinList page to sign up for an account and complete KYC. For more details about the public sale, including token supply, public sale price, and other pertinent information, please reference our earlier announcement.
Please note: the Nervos CKB public sale has NOT taken place yet and no CKB tokens have been created or issued. Details of the Nervos public sale will be announced through CoinList and Nervos’ official channels. Nervos will distribute information regarding the public sale ONLY through its official channels, and NEVER through a third party. The Nervos Foundation has not endorsed, approved or authorized any other 3rd party platforms or re-sellers. Nervos Foundation currently does not support CKB trading on any exchange or platform.
Please signup for our newsletter and social channels to get early access to our announcements and updates.