Nervos CK Labs is designed to provide a resourceful, engaging and effective support program in order to catalyze early-stage projects and help build a thriving ecosystem.
Who is the program for?
Engineers that have built an MVP and need help getting their dApp to the next level. You should be familiar with CKB and be building an application that people can use today.
We welcome both new and existing projects that want to port over to CKB.
What does the program give you?
Funding: Up to $100k (we won’t be taking a stake in the project)
Network: Warm introductions to our panel of investors
Support: 4 months of dedicated support from the team.
- Bi-weekly calls with the program manager who will ensure you are getting what you need
- Monthly calls with a co-founder
- Access to key people who designed the Nervos Network
- A dedicated discord channel where you can get feedback, help out other projects in the program, and organize collaborations
- Marketing and media support when you are ready to launch
What use cases are we currently looking for?
Applications are open for all dApps as the options are limitless. Some example use cases that are currently showing promise include:
Gaming and collectables
How do I apply?
Applications are regularly reviewed and you can expect an answer from us within 2 weeks of submission. If your application is successful we’ll set up interviews so that we can get to know each other and ensure that the program is a good fit.