This past November, we revealed a new integration with SafePal, a cryptocurrency wallet that enables $CKB holders to store their tokens on the platform and then move them to YokaiSwap, the first DEX to launch on Nervos. (For more info, check out this step-by-step guide on how to move $CKB onto Yokai and back again into a wallet.)
But the Nervos x SafePal integration isn’t just limited to $CKB storage. We’re working together on a variety of tasks that will bring more awareness to tokens and decentralized apps (dApps) and increase the TVL within the Nervos ecosystem.
To help support SafePal, Nervos has awarded the protocol with a grant, which has and will be used to complete a variety of tasks throughout the integration, including:
- sUDT integration. SafePal has integrated our Nervos and Godwoken networks, as well as dApps and NFTs, deployed on Godwoken, so that tokens and applications can move freely and be used across both ecosystems, respectively.
- Godwoken bridge: SafePal has integrated the bridge between Nervos and Godwoken, enabling frictionless migration of assets between the two networks.
- Fiat gateway. SafePal is supporting a fiat/$CKB gateway via Simplex, an EU-licensed financial institution that processes crypto-to-credit card payments, which will help streamline transactions.
- SafePal Swap. SafePal is supporting $CKB Swap. (More on SafePal Support.)
- DApp promotion. SafePal and Nervos will work together to support and promote Nervos dApps so that they attract as many users as possible.
- Liquidity mining. SafePal will support liquidity mining of Nervos DeFi projects to support the ecosystem’s Total Value Locked (TVL).
SafePal and YokaiSwap
As part of its integration with our ecosystem, SafePal helped support the recent launch of YokaiSwap. In November, the wallet chose the DEX as its first-ever layer 2 partner for Wallet Holder Offering (WHO), an innovative airdrop mechanism designed to reward SafePal software and hardware wallet users by providing access to the airdrop tokens from SafePal ecological partners in a secure, decentralized, and user-friendly way. Despite a bearish market, the event was a success, as tens of thousands of users participated and received $YOK, the platform token of YokaiSwap.
SafePal’s support helped to make the YokaiSwap IDO and mainnet launch a success. Here are some of the highlights:
- $6.28+ million in $CKB was moved onto layer 2 (Godwoken) and held for 4 days inside the SafePal Wallet.
- Over $62,858,000+ USDT were committed during the IDO.
- The $YOK token price increased by 30x for three days after the IDO.
As SafePal meets milestones throughout this ongoing integration, we look forward to providing more updates. Stay tuned!
Founded in 2018, SafePal is a cryptocurrency wallet that aims to provide a secure and user-friendly crypto management platform for the masses. Being the first hardware wallet portfolio of Binance, SafePal is now serving more than 4 million users across the globe. SafePal provides hardware wallet and software wallet product lines, all paired and managed through the SafePal App, where users can easily store, manage, swap, trade, and grow their crypto wealth. SafePal has not only supported 15 languages, 30 blockchains, 10,000+ tokens, and NFTs, but also integrated with BinanceTrading DApp, and all DApps on Ethereum, BSC, Tron, Solana networks, and more.
To stay updated on all things Nervos: