Welcome to the monthly newsletter for all things Nervos! Get caught up with the latest updates from the Nervos Foundation, Community, Ecosystem & Development teams.
Updates from May include:
💰#InNervation fund with CMBI
🆕NFT marketplace Golden Legend
❓Interview w/ @lgn21st
🛠Tippy, a new tool, for CKB developers
✍Nervos quarterly letter
And much more!
Nervos & CMBI Launch $50M Blockchain Ecosystem Fund
As digital assets and blockchain technology see record adoption across a range of industries and verticals, the Nervos Network is excited to announce the launch of a new $50 million fund with CMB International (CMBI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Merchants Bank. Dubbed InNervation, the new fund will make early and growth-stage investments in startups building user-facing products based on blockchain technology.
Introducing Golden Legend
Golden Legend is an NFT minting platform that gives NFT creators and collectors an internet-like product experience because of its extremely low barrier for issuer and receiver to create and exchange NFTs.
Develop and Deploy dApps on Nervos with Tippy
The first stable version of Tippy is now available. Tippy is a sandbox development environment available to Nervos CKB developers. Throughout the development cycle, developers can use Tippy, which allows them to develop, deploy and test dApps in a secure and deterministic environment.
Nervos Quarterly Letter: A Look Back at Q1 2021
Our ambitious road map is already being tackled, and we have been hard at work delivering upgrades on the core protocol which will lead to our first hard fork later this year. EVM compatibility and Universal DeFi Applications remain high priorities for us through the first half of the year. We are also exploring the popular NFT space by focusing on key partnerships and looking at other tools and SDKs in order to bring real-world applications into the crypto world.
Founder Feature: Daniel Lv – The Community Builder
In this the first of the Founder Feature series, we will be hearing from Daniel — the Community Builder — to understand his current major focus, some big highlights in the growth of Nervos, and what he sees for the project in the coming years.
Cointelegraph featured some commentary from Nervos co-founder Daniel Lv.
Korean influencers are creating and releasing videos on Nervos and $CKB.
$CKB became available on the Korean Won marketplace on Bithumb.
Our chief architect shared some interesting insights in response to Elon Musk’s recent Twitter posts on Tesla.
|Deposits and withdrawals became available on the Crypto.com app.|
Decrypt Media acknowledged the Nervos team in a new article about alumni from some of the biggest blockchain projects, including Ethereum.
Cipher talked NFTs during a recent AMA for the China community.
Cipher and TrailBlazer Rodrigo answered questions during a live demo and AMA on Golden Legend.
Daniel Lv talked about Nervos’ approach to decentralization with Cointelegraph.
Community lead Luis answered questions during an AMA with Bibox.
- The Korean Telegram and Twitter (@NervosKR) channel numbers reached all-time-highs.
- Nervos continues to get coverage from blockchain influencers in South Korea.
- The InNervation fund made headlines in Korean blockchain and crypto news.
- The Korean community continues to create great content, like this introductory blog post on Nervos.
- More than 300 people watched the first Nervos webinar on Youtube in less than 3 days.
- New content, including an in-depth tutorial on how to get started with Neuron and Ledger, shared on the Telegram channel.
- The Twitter channel (@NervosAfrica) reached 600+ followers and the Telegram channel reached 167 members.
- Community essay contest.
- A live demo and AMA on Golden Legend.
- 520 events for the community.
- AMAs on Bihu and in the Binance Telegram channel.
- The weekly reports continue to provide great updates on the China community. Check them out!
More Ecosystem & Community Content
We published more great content from the community this month. Make sure to share and mention @NervosNetwork to have your content included!
- Nervos community members are kicking their creativity into high gear! See here.
- Nervos community member Luis talked about the Universal passport on the DeFi en Español podcast. Listen here.
- Co-founder Kevin Wang talks about the importance of blockchain interoperability on the Nervos for Newbies YouTube channel. See here.
- IAMM protocol held its first livestream. See here.
- Nervos announced the #CommonKnowledgeBooster giveaway for June.
To stay updated on all things Nervos: